Last modified: November, 24, 2017
Information we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you sign up in our products, we ask you for personal information, such as name, email or zip code. We may combine the information you submit to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our products.
- Location data – We offers location-enabled services and products. If you use those services or products, WM TechApps SAC may receive information about your actual location or information that can be used to approximate a location.
- Crash and usage data – If you use our Android products, WM TechApps SAC may receive anonymous crash and usage data of your android device and apps, including your app list and anonymous identity.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services and develop new services.
- Protect rights or property of WM TechApps SAC or our users.
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
WM TechApps SAC processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information outside your own country.
WM TechApps SAC only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of WM TechApps SAC in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of WM TechApps SAC, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.